Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning

+3
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
reshiramsama
7 posters

Go down

Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning Empty Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning

Post  reshiramsama Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 am

hello everyone

Please put your suggestions for what kind of areas you would like to see on the new map. there will still be 3 territories that have been claimed by the three kingdoms, plus the already existing markers of institutions throughout them

I plan to make more open space between the lands so that there are areas that can be unclaimed by any clan, or "free" space if you will

another thing
I have a whoooooole lot of work recently, the holiday season is killing me at my job,so i will probably be a bit slow at getting things done

if you need help, Lumin or Naomi will be able whenever they are available, as well as me if you want to send me a note on dA and ill get to you later, or a PM here on the forum.

Some other points i want to stress:

Please do not OOC chat in the RP. thats not what its for. if you have it included (briefly) in your RP post, thats fine, but please do not just make a simple post with OOC like i have done recently on Cygnus, which was only to correct someone

secondly

do not create multiple posts as an extension to your previous post. Please try to put it all in one post. if you have done this, please merge your posts. this can be confusing and people aren't going to understand where you are in the RP if you are trying to quote 23708234 people in 23742834 different posts. Its easy to have it all in just one.

thank you !
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52906

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning Empty Re: Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 am

A desert region would be interesting since there are desert pokemon. And maybe a region where it's rainy and moutainous, but not volcanic like Corvus. Sorry if this is weird. I'm picturing a region similar to Ireland witht he old castles
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46097

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning Empty Re: Suggestions for new map, inactivity warning

Post  Gerard Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Maybe a place in the forest for Gerard's master's dojos. Like a little village centered around it. Idk. And of course some icy glacier place.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44413

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Like Naomi said, I would find it interesting if there was a desert region here somewhere, same with an icy, mountainous place. I would find it rather intrigueing since it could possibly be an unexplored area by the regions and maybe one day some of the pokemon decide to travel there and end up finding some tribe pokemon or something?
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44490

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 am

I think we should add some icy land and more forests.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43561

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 pm

^u^ Ah~ sorry for not being active for awhile I had school, and was sick for awhile ; u ;

But I think a snowy place would be nice, and a cave with pretty crystals inside~!!!
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42950

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Cloverlace wrote:^u^ Ah~ sorry for not being active for awhile I had school, and was sick for awhile ; u ;

But I think a snowy place would be nice, and a cave with pretty crystals inside~!!!

Technically we already have a place with lots of crystals inside, the Crystal Cove.

But it seems like everyone wants this snowy/icy place.
Might be legit to add it
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44369

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 am

Lumin wrote:
Cloverlace wrote:^u^ Ah~ sorry for not being active for awhile I had school, and was sick for awhile ; u ;

Technically we already have a place with lots of crystals inside, the Crystal Cove.

But it seems like everyone wants this snowy/icy place.
Might be legit to add it

Oh yeah >u<, I think a maze would be cool too~! And a gianormus library~
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42950

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 am

The library maze would probably fit well in a haunted castle or mansion. ^^
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46097

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down