Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity!

2 posters

Go down

Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity! Empty Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity!

Post  Monsūn Kaze Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 pm

fefhhqeuo;u
I'm so sorry!
I've been busy with things in rl for a while now and all that hectic stuff!
Also, I've been studying for Mid Terms like crazy so I may still be a bit inactive, but I promise I will come back! I've just been trying to boost up my grades because I want to try to get a scholarship later on for College since we're a bit low on funds. ^^;

I've recently dropped in grades even though I'm only two weeks into the second quarter, so I'm trying to at least boost them up a bit, considering that the second quarter is supposed to be the most difficult and I really don't want to get left back. I've never been left back before, and it would look attrocious on my report card for my future life and would really drag me down!

As for what I stated earlier, funds have become rather tight, so I may lose internet at some point and I won't be able to tell you about it because for some reason everytime I try to go on the chatbox on my computer at home it says: The connection was cut off or something every time I try to get on here. -Currently at school in the library during lunch- There's also some other issues going on that I'd rather not discuss, plus, this is getting waaaaaay to long, so, chiao for now~
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44490

Back to top Go down

Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity! Empty Re: Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity!

Post  Cloverlace Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:fefhhqeuo;u
I'm so sorry!
I've been busy with things in rl for a while now and all that hectic stuff!
Also, I've been studying for Mid Terms like crazy so I may still be a bit inactive, but I promise I will come back! I've just been trying to boost up my grades because I want to try to get a scholarship later on for College since we're a bit low on funds. ^^;

I've recently dropped in grades even though I'm only two weeks into the second quarter, so I'm trying to at least boost them up a bit, considering that the second quarter is supposed to be the most difficult and I really don't want to get left back. I've never been left back before, and it would look attrocious on my report card for my future life and would really drag me down!

As for what I stated earlier, funds have become rather tight, so I may lose internet at some point and I won't be able to tell you about it because for some reason everytime I try to go on the chatbox on my computer at home it says: The connection was cut off or something every time I try to get on here. -Currently at school in the library during lunch- There's also some other issues going on that I'd rather not discuss, plus, this is getting waaaaaay to long, so, chiao for now~

>~< I know exactly how you feel...I mean EXACTLY down to the internet and everything...
Poops you have midterms too? Bleh so much studying isn't it~?
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42950

Back to top Go down

Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity! Empty Re: Uwaa, So Sorry About the Inactivity!

Post  Monsūn Kaze Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:57 am

-Le cry-
Yes, my parents spent too much money on Christmas presents!
And omg, yes, so much cramming!
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44490

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down