Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black cats

+4
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Orin
ShironaJohanna
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Black cats

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 am

yep, hope ghosts don't notice or they will take the fun away!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43581

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:56 am

I'm not worried xD
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46117

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:58 am

Oh, really? Hm, you are brave, if I see a snake, I won't run away but if I saw a ghost, I would paint.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 am

Ghost Adventures. Go Zack!
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44433

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:08 am

very funny ^^ but I don't want to go on an adventure with ghost, I am really afraid of soul related things (except for soul music, I love soul music so much!) if you want, send me the reply back.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:very funny ^^ but I don't want to go on an adventure with ghost, I am really afraid of soul related things (except for soul music, I love soul music so much!) if you want, send me the reply back.

Ghost adventures is a t.v. show about these guys Zach, Nick, and Aaron who talk and cuss at ghosts lol. And I'm afraid I don't know much about soul music.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:very funny ^^ but I don't want to go on an adventure with ghost, I am really afraid of soul related things (except for soul music, I love soul music so much!) if you want, send me the reply back.

Ghost adventures is a t.v. show about these guys Zach, Nick, and Aaron who talk and cuss at ghosts lol. And I'm afraid I don't know much about soul music.
Ah, I see, I must watch this. it's OK if you don't like soul music, I'm a student and soul music helps me a lot, it helps me relax, breath,... But students these days prefer pop or rock to soul, I really hate rock.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:

Ah, I see, I must watch this. it's OK if you don't like soul music, I'm a student and soul music helps me a lot, it helps me relax, breath,... But students these days prefer pop or rock to soul, I really hate rock.

Pop is very... useless nowadays. Cuz it's the same old thing: partying and sex. You would think it would get old, but it doesn't. I like metal, rock, and some rap :3 Mostly christian artists tho: Demon Hunter, Thousand Foot Krutch, Andy Mineo, etc. etc.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:

Pop is very... useless nowadays. Cuz it's the same old thing: partying and sex. You would think it would get old, but it doesn't. I like metal, rock, and some rap :3 Mostly christian artists tho: Demon Hunter, Thousand Foot Krutch, Andy Mineo, etc. etc.
I see... Only erlderly(sometimes adults) sings soul music. vietnamese thought soul means ghost, young girls often believe in ghost and boys believe in demon,...
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:

I see... Only erlderly(sometimes adults) sings soul music. vietnamese thought soul means ghost, young girls often believe in ghost and boys believe in demon,...

Oh so are you vietnamese?
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:

Yes, I am, and I am trained to be an Australian when I was young but my grammar isn't good.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:56 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Yes, I am, and I am trained to be an Australian when I was young but my grammar isn't good.

It's ok~ I can understand what you're saying :3
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am

Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:

It's ok~ I can understand what you're saying :3
well, thank you. My parents always so hard but I doing Ok.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:42 pm

I've gotta brush up on my German again. xD
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46117

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:56 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:

You're vietnamese~? ^u^
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42970

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:I've gotta brush up on my German again. xD
^^ people are studying a lot of languages today!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Cloverlace wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Gerard wrote:

You're vietnamese~? ^u^
yes, I am. Xin chào, bạn có khỏe không? (hello, how are you today)?
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 pm

You're vietnamese~? ^u^[/quote]
yes, I am. Xin chào, bạn có khỏe không? (hello, how are you today)?[/quote]

ahahaha >u< I don't know how to write vietnamese but i can speak it and read it...sort of hehehe
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 am

Cloverlace wrote:

You're vietnamese~? ^u^
yes, I am. Xin chào, bạn có khỏe không? (hello, how are you today)?[/quote]

ahahaha >u< I don't know how to write vietnamese but i can speak it and read it...sort of hehehe[/quote]
Ah, I understand *back to the topic* Do you believe that black cats bring bad luck during night time?
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:12 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Cloverlace wrote:

You're vietnamese~? ^u^
yes, I am. Xin chào, bạn có khỏe không? (hello, how are you today)?

ahahaha >u< I don't know how to write vietnamese but i can speak it and read it...sort of hehehe[/quote]
Ah, I understand *back to the topic* Do you believe that black cats bring bad luck during night time?[/quote]

Hm~No I don't XD, well actually, maybe if you see one during the night time...but otherwise I don't think seeing one in the day time would cause badluck... Are you still experiencing bad luck?
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm

I have crossed paths with many black cats, I have also owned black cats and other people my mother knew owned black cats, all in which I used to walk right up to gladly to pet them.

Bad luck has nothing to do with the cat.
Did you know Bad luck is actually all in your mind?

If you -believe- that you will have bad luck
Then bad things will happen to you, because your mind is fixated on it happening.

Why I know this?
Because I've done many things that bring bad luck to prove it before, and none brought me such.

The following ALSO are said to bring bad luck like a black cat, but they wont.

Walking underneath a ladder
Opening an umbrella inside a building

(more to come soon)
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44389

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 am

It takes me one week (2 more days) to be normal again. But I think i am a superstitious person as well, I should make friends with black cats, maybe black cats don't bring bad luck to their friends during night time, though.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 am

Lumin wrote:I have crossed paths with many black cats, I have also owned black cats and other people my mother knew owned black cats, all in which I used to walk right up to gladly to pet them.

Bad luck has nothing to do with the cat.
Did you know Bad luck is actually all in your mind?

If you -believe- that you will have bad luck
Then bad things will happen to you, because your mind is fixated on it happening.

Why I know this?
Because I've done many things that bring bad luck to prove it before, and none brought me such.

The following ALSO are said to bring bad luck like a black cat, but they wont.

Walking underneath a ladder
Opening an umbrella inside a building

(more to come soon)
Well, thank you very much! Very Happy Maybe bad luck comes to us when we think about it (like Naomi said). Thank you for your help!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2