Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black cats

+4
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Orin
ShironaJohanna
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black cats Empty Black cats

Post  ShironaJohanna Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 am

I heard that black cats bring bad luck during the night, is that correct?
Yesterday, a giant black cat jump into my house's front yard, its eyes sparkled like ghost and it looked at me. Suddenly, my sister came and scared the cat away, she said whenever a black cat look at us during the night time, that person will be unlucky all the week. At first, I didn't believe but this morning, I fell on the floor and... it's OK, I'm alright, many bad things happened this morning: the dog chased after me while I'm walking, thank goodness the owner came in time; books fell on my head because of the bookshelf; someone put a bug in my school bag and I was almost faint;.... They're not my faults but why????????
At last, I think that black cats bring bad luck so everyone, please be careful !

Rowena *pants*: One more week, OK, let's prevent bad luck!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43561

Back to top Go down

Black cats Empty Re: Black cats

Post  Orin Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:32 am

ouch sounds rough... here have some of my good luck
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43571

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 am

I'm not superstitious. My cousins would tell me all kinds of weird things like that. XD I'll wish you good luck, though
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46097

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:18 am

Orin wrote:ouch sounds rough... here have some of my good luck

Thank you very much! Your kindness, ah,...
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:20 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:I'm not superstitious. My cousins would tell me all kinds of weird things like that. XD I'll wish you good luck, though

Thank you!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm

This is why I like dogs! lol But I'm sure it's just coincidence.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44413

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 am

i have a black cat, he have a little white mark on his nose, hes cute and fluffy
i do not feel any different
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52906

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 am

reshiramsama wrote:i have a black cat, he have a little white mark on his nose, hes cute and fluffy
i do not feel any different
maybe he loves you and he tries to protect you. Good cat! I love it! Have a good day Aura's cat!^^

Rowena: Bad luck is bad but Aura's cat is good
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 am

Gerard wrote:This is why I like dogs! lol But I'm sure it's just coincidence.
Yep, dogs are cute (but not the one which chased after me) and I especially love cats !( I also love black cats during daytime not night time)
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm not superstitious, and actually, black cats and the number 13 are my favorite animals and my favorite number. x3 I may not always get good luck on the 13th of Friday, but sometimes I do. More than half the time - anyday that has 13 - is my lucky day. =3
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44490

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:12 am

Monsūn Kaze wrote:I'm not superstitious, and actually, black cats and the number 13 are my favorite animals and my favorite number. x3 I may not always get good luck on the 13th of Friday, but sometimes I do. More than half the time - anyday that has 13 - is my lucky day. =3
oh, woa! Maybe I am a supertitious person T.T well, I think that I should go and make friends with the black cats.
Anyways, thank you so much, Monsũn! I think I shouldn't believe in ghost, too.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 am

I believe in ghosts Very Happy I think it's how aware you are of the situation. Bad luck only happens if you're thinking about it. XD even if it's in the back of your mind. I always thought that if you talked about bad things happening to yourself like what-if's and such, then you're only wishing it upon yourself. :3
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:I believe in ghosts Very Happy I think it's how aware you are of the situation. Bad luck only happens if you're thinking about it. XD even if it's in the back of your mind. I always thought that if you talked about bad things happening to yourself like what-if's and such, then you're only wishing it upon yourself. :3
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, thank you for your advice, maybe I shouldn't think about bad luck (but I will think about it someday just for fun^^). Anyways, I will follow your advice sometimes, thank you, Naomi!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:03 am

No problem Very Happy
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 am

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Monsūn Kaze wrote:I'm not superstitious, and actually, black cats and the number 13 are my favorite animals and my favorite number. x3 I may not always get good luck on the 13th of Friday, but sometimes I do. More than half the time - anyday that has 13 - is my lucky day. =3
oh, woa! Maybe I am a supertitious person T.T well, I think that I should go and make friends with the black cats.

Actually, I believe it those. That's technically not being superstitious. xDDDD
My mother told me that I used to talk to ghosts. She said I talked to a old woman, a girl, and a man(?)
She also said that one night I was talking to someone on my grandmother's rocking chair and it was rocking back and forth by itself and she said: "Selena, who are you talking to?" And I said: "Grandpa, he's crying. It's okay, Grandpa, you can leave. We'll be sad, but we don't want to keep you here..." And my mom said: "Selena, can you describe Grandpa to me?" Because I had never once met my Grandfather. I ended up describing him to me and she was completely in shock. The next day they got a phone call that my grandfather had died.

I also have experienced many times déjà vu, or ESP (Extra Sensory Perception). I dream something of someone or something saying or doing something and I'll be like: Wait a minute! I dreamt this! And I name word from word of what they're going to say before they say it and my friends are like: "What the fruck!? How'd you know I was gonna say that!?"

Yeah, it's kinda creepy. x.x
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44490

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 am

Monsūn Kaze wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:

Actually, I believe it those. That's technically not being superstitious. xDDDD
My mother told me that I used to talk to ghosts. She said I talked to a old woman, a girl, and a man(?)
She also said that one night I was talking to someone on my grandmother's rocking chair and it was rocking back and forth by itself and she said: "Selena, who are you talking to?" And I said: "Grandpa, he's crying. It's okay, Grandpa, you can leave. We'll be sad, but we don't want to keep you here..." And my mom said: "Selena, can you describe Grandpa to me?" Because I had never once met my Grandfather. I ended up describing him to me and she was completely in shock. The next day they got a phone call that my grandfather had died.

I also have experienced many times déjà vu, or ESP (Extra Sensory Perception). I dream something of someone or something saying or doing something and I'll be like: Wait a minute! I dreamt this! And I name word from word of what they're going to say before they say it and my friends are like: "What the fruck!? How'd you know I was gonna say that!?"

Yeah, it's kinda creepy. x.x
Sometimes people see their beloved in mirror at night or even illusion(!) Though that might me ghost but actually not or maybe we are just imaging. Hm...
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 pm

You bring up something interesting Monsun. There was an author who wrote a book and it became famous. He went to a party afterwords and met a girl with the exact same name as the person in the book who was in a relationship with a guy of the exact same name as in the book and were having the exact same problems as described in the book. So he went to a priest and told him what had happened. The priest said that the exact same story was in the Bible in Acts. So the author reads it and sure enough it was exactly the same. Later on, he has a dream where he meets a famous lady saint and she told him that he had described what happened to her. Sure enough, it was true. The author then formulates that there is only one period of time: Now. And that sometimes we can pierce the veil of time and look into different "now's". And that goes the same with seeing ghosts and predicting the future and all that. Long post is long, but I thought you would be interested in that. :3
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44413

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:37 pm

I do that too!!! My great uncle died right before I was born, and I had breathing problems when I was born. I described him perfectly to my mom when I had never seen a pic of him. I'm also good at analyzing people for some odd reason. I'm such a freak DX
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:59 am

Gerard wrote:You bring up something interesting Monsun. There was an author who wrote a book and it became famous. He went to a party afterwords and met a girl with the exact same name as the person in the book who was in a relationship with a guy of the exact same name as in the book and were having the exact same problems as described in the book. So he went to a priest and told him what had happened. The priest said that the exact same story was in the Bible in Acts. So the author reads it and sure enough it was exactly the same. Later on, he has a dream where he meets a famous lady saint and she told him that he had described what happened to her. Sure enough, it was true. The author then formulates that there is only one period of time: Now. And that sometimes we can pierce the veil of time and look into different "now's". And that goes the same with seeing ghosts and predicting the future and all that. Long post is long, but I thought you would be interested in that. :3
uhhhhhh, how curious. There is a real story in my country, it says when a person dies, its soul returns home... by controlling a taxi driver.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:01 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:I do that too!!! My great uncle died right before I was born, and I had breathing problems when I was born. I described him perfectly to my mom when I had never seen a pic of him. I'm also good at analyzing people for some odd reason. I'm such a freak DX
Sometimes it happens without reason. Scientists cannot find out how or why? Hm, are ghosts... alive?
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:21 am

I see it more as residual. Take Mt Vesuvius for example, a whole civilization wiped out. If there are ghosts, chance are, they are going about as if the volcano never erupted, and they probably don't know that they're dead. That's what residual is.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:28 am

How scary... Do we need a charm to scare them away?
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:49 am

No. They're usually not aware of your existence and tend to not do much. If anything, I do also believe in guardian angels and the like. I also believe in demons. It all depends on what kind of person you are.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:No. They're usually not aware of your existence and tend to not do much. If anything, I do also believe in guardian angels and the like. I also believe in demons. It all depends on what kind of person you are.
Yep, thank you! (Rowena: Oh dear, I'm a superstitious person again,... But this is fun anyway!)
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 am

It's always fun lol
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke