Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having difficulties?

3 posters

Go down

Having difficulties? Empty Having difficulties?

Post  reshiramsama Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:54 am

hello everyone

i see we are at a stall in the RP, i understand everyone is busy especially since christmas is in 8 days! so an exception will be made for this holiday season of everyone's activity. if you haven't posted, don't worry about it. (even i am at fault here, i haven't posted in a bit myself because ive been too busy!) i think its alright to take things easy if you have to, don't stress it.

we've lost some members in the group; one who was a part of the main rp and a few who were there, but not really. not everyone takes to RPing the same. but for you newcomers you should try to understand - jumping in is as simple as making a post. the only thing that is asked of you is to know whats going on! you can achieve this by reading the last post of the users or skimming to see where everyone is. i noticed people are quoting the first few parts , but the story has progressed from that point, and the characters are no longer where they were in the beginning. you dont have to know every single little detail, but just know enough that you understand what everyone is doing/where they are ^^

if you aren't confident with the main RP, try making a side RP of yourself to start off, maybe with another user so you can get used to "jumping in." thats the simplest route^^ just be sure you are aware of the rules,and please dont get your rps into ...ehheheh well, anything inappropriate, keep that amongst yourselves! XD

alright,thats it for now, sorry for the delay in ..well,just about everything... i'm a really bad admin ;_;" but im trying to work things out so i can be around more often, but life keeps throwing side jabs at me!

take care everyone! always ask me if you need some help Smile
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52906

Back to top Go down

Having difficulties? Empty Re: Having difficulties?

Post  Lumin Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 am

People could also ask me for help if they ever need it, Reshi.

Such as with finding out where everyone is (if the rp is moving quickly at some point and is hard to keep up with )

Also, I'm not sure if Maxi left a warning with you before she left, but her stand still was due to a convention, she said she would try to post tomorrow/later now that she is back.

As for me..well I'm just waiting on posts xD

But yeah, if anyone has a hard time even finding out where every single user is, I dont mind helping out a little, I'm always open for questions.

Even an admin needs help from time to time, thats what the co-founders are here for.

Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44369

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 am

I love the layout! It's soo cute!
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46097

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum