Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>//u//< Eheh...

2 posters

Go down

>//u//< Eheh... Empty >//u//< Eheh...

Post  Cloverlace Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Could someone please introduce their character to mine...?
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42950

Back to top Go down

>//u//< Eheh... Empty Re: >//u//< Eheh...

Post  ShironaJohanna Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:31 am

Cloverlace wrote:Could someone please introduce their character to mine...?
okay. My character is a Shaymin girl - Rowena.
She is a Velan. Rowena likes flowers, jewels, knowledge (books) and things related to brightness. She dislikes bugs and this Shaymin has a fear of dark.
Rowena was born in a poor family but they were happy for 2 years then their house was on fire. Her parents didn't have enough money so they gave her away. Luckily, a couple walked by and made Rowena their own daughter. She has a sad history but now she is happy, Rowena wanted to help many people as she could. The Shaymin wishes the world filled with brightness, no more sadness and no child will be given away like her. She is modest nature and Rowena appears to be weak but she is really powerful so do not be rude! She also loves making friends, Rowena met Cygnus and his friends at the Arceus shrine, they all her great friends as well. And, she loves to sing but no one knows, though, Rowena wishes someone will listen to her someday.

It's about Rowena, how about yours? ^^
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43561

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Cloverlace wrote:Could someone please introduce their character to mine...?
okay. My character is a Shaymin girl - Rowena.
She is a Velan. Rowena likes flowers, jewels, knowledge (books) and things related to brightness. She dislikes bugs and this Shaymin has a fear of dark.
Rowena was born in a poor family but they were happy for 2 years then their house was on fire. Her parents didn't have enough money so they gave her away. Luckily, a couple walked by and made Rowena their own daughter. She has a sad history but now she is happy, Rowena wanted to help many people as she could. The Shaymin wishes the world filled with brightness, no more sadness and no child will be given away like her. She is modest nature and Rowena appears to be weak but she is really powerful so do not be rude! She also loves making friends, Rowena met Cygnus and his friends at the Arceus shrine, they all her great friends as well. And, she loves to sing but no one knows, though, Rowena wishes someone will listen to her someday.

It's about Rowena, how about yours? ^^

Ahaha thank you very much for replying >u<

Cloverlace just wanted to make some friends XD
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42950

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum